There are a lot of people scared and hurting right now. And I hate having to see my friends feel this way, knowing there’s nothing I can say to make them feel better. So I’m going to do the only thing I know how to do, provide distraction.
So once again, here are five feel-good stories from this week:
- After decades of fueling adventures, Dungeons and Dragons made it into the Toy Hall of Fame.
- Green Day has a coffee pod alternative that’s better for the environment. I’m hoping to get some when it’s out, and provide you guys with a review.
- Last week it was Cat Yoga. This week, Harry Potter Yoga.
- Science is making awesome process in giving paralyzed people the ability to walk again.
- A former refugee has become the first Somali-American lawmaker in the United States.