I’m loving this 90 degree weather. Even though I grew up in the midwest, I’m a warm weather gal. Give me the Cali sun year round and I’d be happy. Windows open, Burn Notice reruns, and I have all I need to spend a day making paper orchids for wedding decor. After a day of mind (and finger) numbing cutting, there’s nothing better than some ridiculous internet watchage. (Special thanks to the Fiance for sending me most of these as a distraction.)
5. There’s a new Guardians of the Galaxy trailer out. I have to say, I was on the fence about this film at first, but now I’m convinced of its awesomeness.
4. In addition to Diagon Alley and the Hogwarts Express, Universal Studios has added the option to purchase new interactive wands that allow you to cast spells through out the park. Please take my money. Take it now. Check out this link to see some of the original movie cast try them out.
3. Epic Rap Battles of History is back with Bill Nye vs Isaac Newton (played by none other than Mr. Weird Al Yankovic!).Plus a special guest surprise 🙂 Who won? Who’s next? You decide.
2. OK GO once again proves that your eyes are liars in the new video for “The Writing’s on the Wall”. Who needs special effects? 🙂
1. Attention art geeks! A painting of a mystery man was found under Picasso’s famous work “The Blue Room”. The recent x-ray results have left researchers in Washington D.C. wondering who this character is and what he meant to the artist.
I’m currently prepping for my honeymoon aka SAN DIEGO COMIC CON. The website is updated with new content daily, so check it out if you’re headed to the con yourself or just want know what’s going on this year!